Thursday, May 23, 2013

Farewell To Bee Bee Bus

Little sweetie if full of spunk.  There is never a dull day with her around.  Every morning when she wakes up, she decides if she is going to listen or not listen.  If I hear I think I am going to be a good listener today, within the first hour of her being awake it is going to be a good day.  On those days you can hear me say out loud, Thank You Lord, Hallelujah.  If I do not hear those word from Little sweetie I know our day is going to be filled with lots of consistency and possibly a headache for me by the end of the day.  Our little sweetie knows what she wants.  She is going to be a leader someday.  Now we are just trying to channel all of that determination and direction in the right way.
Monday morning was her last day on the Bee Bee Bus.  She was sad about this taking place.  So from Sunday until Wed.  I didn't get to hear my favorite words from her in the morning.  So on our Wednesday awards day, I wasn't sure what the behavior was going to be or how she was going to feel about this Awards Day.

She picked the sweetest dress to wear.  She wore her sandals so everyone could see her painted toe nails.
Once the singing began, her wiggle started.  She loves music.  She sang great.
She walked up so proudly to get her award.
She was voted most bubbly.  She was given bubbles as her prize.  I am amazed how she is so like me.  Only God could work something out like this.  Our little sweetie had an improvement of plus 14 months.  She now knows all of her ABC's, colors and numbers.  To God be all the glory.  Our little girl is thriving.  She came to us so far behind.  We are so thankful.  She has another year left before she enters Kindergarten so off to Pre-K for little sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment