Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pray

An update on my one word for this year.  I am amazed how God is working for me in this area of prayer.  He has been bringing me into or bringing to me areas where it is my privilege to prayer for others.  I have not sought any of these situations out on my own.  
I want to make sure you don't think this is easy for me and I am just breezing through my one word.  It is a real struggle. Yet, my life is so touched and enhanced by the privilege of prayer. I am learning to believe that what I pray really is making a difference in someone else's life. I am learning about going to throne with boldness for my requests.
Preacher Dale said something Wed. night at church that really hit me.  The Holy Spirit will burden me with what I should pray about.  This has been so true.  Like I said before, the situations are coming to me.
Am I failing?  Yes.  My prayer notebook that was to be completed in thirty days, is not completed.  I realize that this for me is not all about perfection.  God is really working in my heart.  I love how He is doing this gently and gradually.  It is a process.  I am willing to learn each and every day with an open heart.

If you would like the opportunity to pray for someone else on their behalf check this out http://blog.lproof.org   

If you have a request you would like me to pray about leave me a comment with that request and I will be happy to pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment