Thursday, May 23, 2013

Catching Up

I am so far behind in blogging.   The main reason is my new cell phone.
Finally giving in and getting used to a phone that everyone has been using for years.  My last phone I had for four years and was content.  It was just the basic phone with texting.  No data plan involved.  SIMPLE. I had the choice between a smart phone and an I phone. After being given all the facts about both, from much research on my moms part I decided on the I phone.  Technology comes hard for me.  It has taken me all of these weeks to finally feel comfortable with my phone.  I have made a Facebook page of my very own.  I have been learning about Instagram.  All of these things are great.  Using them in the right way.  I can really see that if there is not some discipline in how much time I spend with these things, life could really get out of balance.  So for me, I use my I phone as a planner for my family.  My Facebook page and Instagram, I only ever want to be an encouragement.  As one girl said in my Sunday School class, "in these last days we need to really be about the Father's buisness."  That is my desire.  So technology for me is helping me reach others in my world with encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment