Monday, March 18, 2013

GIRLS :)

My life is blessed.  The friends God has brought into my life in the past few months have been such an encouragement to me. 
We are all so different.  Different backgrounds, different situations and different styles. Yet, we all have our Christian faith in common.  I love the favor of God.  How when he really wants something to be he binds it together so perfectly.
Laughing, crying, praying, supporting, encouraging, walking along with, loving, joking, truthful and searching the scripture for one another.  These are just some of the things that bring me joy with my girlfriends. 
These girls are beautiful inside and out. Talented, creative, helpful and giving. 
To my special friends, thank you for allowing me to be apart of your lives.  Thank you for allowing me to walk along side of you on this journey.  Always loving, always caring and always praying dear sweet sister friend.


 Another sweet girlfriend is my daughter.  In the past months she has really grown.  She is settling down in a lot of areas in her life.  She is really living.  Sweetness and gentleness are starting  to become a very real part of her life.  She is learning, growing and responding.
A prayer request concerning my little sweetie.  She has been faced with a situation from her past in the last couple of days.  Something she holds very dear.  She is having to let go.  So hard to watch someone so little deal with hard things.  I have to remember God doesn't give us more than we can handle.  God has big things in store for this precious little girl. 

My life is growing so full because of my  GIRLFRIENDS.  :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love love this post! Warms my heart!! I love how God has placed us together for this season in our lives! Prayers continue for you and your family! May GOD be glorified!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post so much. I always say my most special friends are the not the ones I would choose for myself, but the ones God chooses for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. I have been so encouraged over the past months. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ya sweet friend!!!! You are def a friend God put in my path right when I needed you. Thanks for always being there for me in my crazyness! You are such a blessing to me and my family! love ya

    ReplyDelete