Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Fuzzy

This is Fuzzy. Bear to the right. Our beloved friend.  Today in our Little Sweeties world was Fuzzy's Birthday. She had the opportunity to pick a small toy from the store.  She picked party princess plates and Happy Birthday hats.  For the last few days she has told everyone we have seen that it is Fuzzy's Birthday.  She asked me if we could make a cake for Fuzzy.  I agreed.  We made the statement that we all only get cake on our Birthday. No matter how many times you decide to have a party for Fuzzy she only gets one cake. :)  I know how these little minds work.  I am not about to make cake everyday.

Let the cup cake making begin










 

After the cup cakes were made the party began.  Little man decided that is was Monkey's Birthday along with elephant.  We put on our party hats and sang Happy Birthday.  The only thing missing was the Birthday candles.  Today Fuzzy was two.  They said the cup cakes were delicious.  :)












Why would we go to all of the trouble to put on a party for a bear?  We all had childhood friends and they were real to us. 
This is my childhood doll. I named her Heather.  I remember picking her out for my birthday when I was going to be eight.  My mom put her in a chair and said I could look at her but I could not touch her until my birthday.  She was in the box.  I used to pass that chair several times a day and just stare at her wishing for my birthday to hurry and come.  She was my doll and my friend.
More of my childhood friends.  Just seems we have some kind of bond with our childhood toys.
 
Why not have a birthday party for our Fuzzy and make memories. 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awww this was soo sweet!!!! you are such a good mom!! This will be a memory they will have for a long time.

    ReplyDelete