Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Seasons




Back to blogging!!!!! Yea.  I have missed just writing tidbits of life that are happening during our day. We have entered a new season.  Summer is over and little sweetie and little man are both in school.  At first I wasn't too fond of the idea being alone, but now I see things differently. :)  A little me time has been good.  


Here they are on picture day this morning.  They have grown so much on the inside as well as on the outside.  We are so proud of them.  
Little man in learning the books of the Bible in Sunday School.  I love to hear them say those big names of the O.T..  Too cute.  So this morning we took the opportunity since it was picture day to talk about how cute they were and also about how God looks at our hearts and not on our outward beings.  Talked about how we could find that verse in the book of 1 Samuel.  Nobody acted like they were even listening.  So I said I know God looks at my shoes right?  They both busted out with smiles and said, Nooooooo, God looks at our hearts.  Yea, they actually were listening.
In the days to come I will blog about little man's sixth birthday, walking, pumpkin muffins (yum) and whatever other tidbits come our way.

Today's verse is Psalm 89:15  Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim (praise God in all things) you, who WALK IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR PRESENCE, O LORD.
For me this means if I am walking with him I will respond, talk, act, love and be like Him.  a big challenge for today.  But I am up to the challenge are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment